Are you applying for a green card under the EB-2 NIW category? If so, you’ll need to attend an interview and bring specific documents. In this article, we’ll provide a list of documents you’ll need to take with you to your EB-2 NIW Green Card Interview.
Documents to Take
When attending an EB-2 NIW green card interview, it’s important to bring the following documents:
- A form of identification, such as your driver’s license, passport or birth certificate
- Your dependents, such as your husband or children
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- The notice that you received in the mail inviting you to the interview
- All the documents that made you eligible for this category, including evidence of your advanced degree, evidence of your exceptional ability, and evidence to show that it’s in the interest of the United States to keep you here
Now that you know which documents to bring to your EB-2 NIW green card interview, you can feel confident and prepared. Make sure to get all the required documents to prove your case face-to-face with the officer. Best of luck!
Contact Us for EB-2 NIW Assistance
Reach out to our experienced team to learn how we can help guide you through the EB-2 NIW green card application process and achieve your goals. Our services are tailored to support your Employment-Based Second Preference National Interest Waiver (EB-2 NIW) application from start to finish.
Begin with a Consultation Call
Initiate the journey by scheduling a consultation call with our experts today.
Email: [email protected]
Our team is available from 9 am to 5 pm Central Time to assist you with your EB-2 NIW application needs.